Monday 12 May 2014

MASTER CLEANSE DETOX


I am a you tube fan.  I spend most of my time watching videos and tutorials on make up, painting and DIY. It takes my whole time and it sure does come with a big prize i.e adding pounds. I am not much of a fan of exercises or diet and to add on it, I love beer. So I decided it was time to take the first step to getting healthier if not slimmer. 

I have always been fat. Okay! Let me emphasize, FAT! I have tried everything to lose weight from skipping meals to going to the gym but I have failed miserably. So this time I thought why not start from detox diet step by step, further going on to eat healthy.


FAT FACE :( :( 

As I mentioned earlier that I watch you tube videos, believe me when I say this; I have subscribed to almost every weight loss success story channel. :P But it never really inspires you because of the lack of own self determination. But now I have made up my mind that I am not going to stay fat forever. I am no longer going to look at the mirror and hate what I see. And the reason I am making this public is because I want my readers to support me in this journey. And also now I have no other choice since you all know. hehe

Okay! This is what I found while doing research on detox plan. The reason why I searched for detox plan is because I am a frequent beer(cheaper than therapy)drinker. Anyway, I don't know if you have heard of Master Cleanse Detox  ( you can check the link) Master Cleanse Detox also known as Lemonade diet was made famous by Beyonce. I had heard about this often from my friends Tosin and Maureen in College and I didn't fail to notice their weight drop down drastically within weeks but as I am, I am too lazy to make the concoction, I never bothered to try it. But now I think the time is perfect as I am staying home all day, I am going to try it.





Yesterday I bought all the ingredients to make the concoction for Master cleanse detox. It is the mixture of water, maple syrup, cayenne pepper ( rang khorsani or lal mirch) and fresh lemon. If  any of you who wants to try this can get the maple syrup from Gupta Tea House or Rainbow, M.G.Marg. It is pretty expensive and you can get it for Rs.1350/-. :) So I got hold of all these and I am going to try it from tomorrow and follow it for 30 days. Lets see how effective it can be. Just keeping my fingers crossed. :P

Oh and also after researching the side effects of it, it doesn't have any. Isn't that wonderful? I cannot be sure though. Can't really trust the internet reviews so I am going to update soon of my experience of MCD. 

As of today, I did a Salt water flush which is important to go along with Master cleanse diet. It is just a simple mixture of uniodized sea salt and water which is to be taken early morning on empty stomach. If you want to buy sea salt, u can get  Mediterranean Salt Mill  from Rathi Shop, Deorali.
You can Google salt water flush to know more and if u want to try it, I am telling u this; Don't trust your farts or you will "shart" your pants. I know, Gross!. ha ha


Thank you for dropping by. Please visit soon for  updates.

P.S: Sorry about the title of this post. It was  to get the attention of my readers. Just following the rule of the internet.  :P

2 comments:

  1. Di do let me know how it works for u. Desperate need of it. After I left Sikkim I have gained about 10 kilos or more :( .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will update soon about MCD as it takes a while to notice anything. As for salt water flush, I had to run to the bathroom in 15 minutes. U can try Salt water flush though. :)

      Delete