Wednesday 7 May 2014

The answer






Much time has elapsed since I have done my last post. First it was interruptions and finally illness that kept me away from writing.  I spent many days thinking about what to write and now I feel a bit better to do so.

Last few days I was experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's per hour.  I was living in the kingdom of  questions and I looked like I am the Queen.  It was like nothing interested me anymore and I was getting irritated by every possible thing alive. Too many questions and few answer. Nevertheless, I do believe that life do have an answers and when we know the answer, then life becomes seemingly great and beautiful but still I keep questioning and complaining.   

Anyway I  do not allow myself to be misled by the surfaces of things, may be because I trusted people too easily before and may be all the things that happened in my life. But yes, Do we stop trusting? Do we stop living?  I guess this is  how life works. Some people come to stay in your life forever and some walk away  and all we can do is watch them disappear. (And seriously, the ones that walked away can kiss my a**  :P)
Some times you are happy when life favors you and sometimes you break down and ask, why me? 

Having all these question on my mind, I  downloaded mantras and meditated. To be frank enough, I  found solace in myself. I had not meditated in a very long time but when I did, it all reflected back to me that all the good things that happen in our life is the result of the ingredients we gather to create a beauty and all that goes bad  is the  wrong choices. Is it still fair to blame the fate? Aren't we the creator of our own destiny? Bit by bit you realize that the answer was always there, it's just that we overlooked. 

Life still shows you a lot of things. It amazes you at every corner. One moment you are surrounded by happiness and the other, you find yourself in deep ocean of tears. But we still live on, we still grow until we come out as a strong person. Even though the past remains fossilized in your head, you some how find your way out of it. And sometimes someone is sent for you, to ease your soul, an angel in disguise.... May be this is  life's way of teaching us to be strong. May be the reason why we become restless with too many questions is itself a signal so that we look out for an answer our self. May be!


 And now I have found my answer and I know that life is a magic and we create it



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...extraordinary......sushi really you should start writing for some magazine or national daily .......its simply awesome......the words here have magic in it and its higly motivating.....this is probably the best and the most original article which I have read in recent times....your words have a powerful appeal and a healing touch.....they reveal the insight, u have gained after having gone through the Highs n lows of life....in short , u have understood the synopsis of life and learnt to move on in ur life.....I appreciate that.......you know sushi....I strongly believe that there is a fighter in all of us... all we need is a right cause to fight for....keep it up....I look forward to read much more ........all I wanna say is ...Rise n Shine....

      Delete